High School: Pangburn, AR 1980
- Bachelor of Science in Health & Applied Sciences University of Central Arkansas 1993
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy University of Central Arkansas 1995
- Geriatric Certified Specialist (GCS) by American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS) Frank is one of only five Geriatric Certified Specialists in the state of Arkansas and the only one in White County.
- Strength Training Specialist (STS) by the International Weightlifting Association (IWA)
- Certified Weight Trainer (CWT) by the International Weightlifting Association (IWA)
- NDT trained therapist. NDT is a problem-solving approach to the examination and treatment of the impairments and functional limitations of individuals with neuropathology, primarily adults with stroke or traumatic brain injury (TBI).